Saturday, December 18, 2010

One of Owr Fayvrits


Musashi Sez:

So this one is a fayvrit of me an Mom boft, cuz we liks to sing it. Also, we has ben watchin theez videoz on YuTuub, an we has relizd that balls are verree popyoolar among all sortsa speesheez. We’v watchd videoz wher doggeez an kitteez playd wift ballz, chaysin them lik soccr playrz, an also goatz an horseez, whch yu migt not egspekt. We saw lionz an tygrz an poomrz plae wift pumpkinz lik soccr balls, an polr bearz also lovs to bouns round things. But whatchu migt not beleev is whut we saw the othr night: a Ladybug playin ball wift some colrd sprinklz!!! Aneewae, heer is the caril: JB = Jingul Ballz

Jingul ballz, jingul ballz,
Playin wift mai toyz!
O, whut fun it is to play
wift the onez that mayk som noiz! Hey!

Playin wift mai toyz
Maykin mousseez run,
Pounsin on mai mom
An the ottrman!

I chays the ball-wift-bell.
It alwaez gets awae!
An so I chays my Mom-Sue’z toez,
I kin do that all dae! Hey!

Jingul ballz, jingul ballz,
Playin wift mai toyz!
O, whut fun it is to play
wift the onez that mayk som noiz! Hey!

2 comments:

PJS said...

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash., an' Kalamazoo! (Courtesy Walt Kelly)

Unknown said...

Fynlee somboddee unnerstan whut I am tryin to do! My art is unnerstooded! Hoorah! Ther is a Santr aftr all!