Thursday, February 25, 2010

Runnin Out of Ideerz Already


Musashi Sez:

Wull, heer it is Feboowaree an almos March and I am startin to run out of ideerz fer stuff to tell yu. I alreddee told yu about Haiti an Ninjas. I told yu about Mom’s waystcot (which caym todae an she got all egsytid an put it on an aksd me whut I thogt. It has lotsa colors. Also, a littul pokkit fer the littul cloth she is alwaez cleenin her glassiz wift.) An todae has ben 1 of thoz annoyin rainee daez wher all yu want to do is sleep somplaes all warm, but ther isn’t any sunshin aneewher in the hous.

Rong, rong, rong.

Huh. Nevr mind. I’m goin to bed. I try agen tomorrer.

Qwot of the Dae:
“We onlee has to feer bein fraydee cats.” –Franklin D. Roosevelt

2 comments:

PJS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJS said...

I think your readers would be interested in your thoughts on nearly anything. Lessee . . . is there any one thing that hoomans do that you find completely perplexing? Probably lotsa things, but what's the one that really baffles you (even if MomSue has explained it to you)?