Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Bran Nu Feetchr of Mai Blog!


Musashi Sez:

As yu all noe, I reedz a lot, moslee by OSMOSIS, which I do by nappin on Mom’s books. I lern lotsa stuff that wae, but it also meen that I am lernin about the Inglish church, hors raysin mystreez, an Ceilin Cat, an lik that, which is kinda borin aftr a whil. So Mom sez, “Huh, yu want variatee? Heer yu go. Meet Mistr Barlet!”

An she givd me this big red book to sleeps on. Whoa! It wuz pertee crayzee book. All theez gyz an som laydeez wer all qwotin about all kindsa stuff! So I figgrd I shud shayr som of mai nu noelidj wift yu in the form of a “Qwot of the Dae.”

So heer’s yer first.

Qwot of the Dae: “Noms is not the mayn thin. They is the onlee thin.” --Epicurus

2 comments:

PJS said...

I am an old friend of Mr. Bartlett. not that I am old. The friendship is old. An excellent inaugural quotation!

Unknown said...

Thngk Q. I thogt so.