Friday, October 30, 2009

Rethingkin That HolloWeen Costoom Thing



Musashi Sez:

Well, Mom’s frends has the flu, so she is hezytent about goin to a HolloWeen Partee. So mai ideerz about costoomz aren’t goin to be so yoosful this yeer. This a payn, cleerlee. But!!!

We kin still has fun at hom! I aksd Mom whu ar the hansomist gyz in Inglish litratchoor or histree. She sugjestid foks lik Sir Waltr Rallee, an Mistr Darcy an Harree Pottr an then ran out of steem.

I sed, “Huh. Mistr Darcy is no fun. But whut about them gyz he wuz alwaes figtin wift that Lizzlebet chick?”

“What are you talking about, Musashi?”

“Yu noes! Thoz foks whu falls apart? In that book yu red this summr?”

“Oh! The zombies from Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. Right. I forgot.”

“Huh. That cuz yer lif is jus too egsytin. If yu spends yer tim watchin leevs an joggrs out the windo, yu wud rememmeber the zombeez bettrer.”

“I’m sure you’re right. Well, what about Harry Potter? You could zoom around on an invisible flying broom.”

“Yah, that has its gud points. But I ben thingkin I shud be goets.”

“A goat?”

“Yup.”

“With a beard and horns?”

“I dunno about that. But they jenrallee whit and they runs around a lot.”

“Well, if that’s what you want…”

No comments: