Monday, December 15, 2008

Teknologee is Fun fer Kittees



Musashi Sez:

Mai mom is pretty borin mos of the time, but somtimes she does somthin very excitin that she calls PRINTING OUT. It uzhully happens when she is spellin on the kapyuter. She hits the buttons an the other masheen makes a happy nois an then paper starts comin out of it like magik. Is pretty speshul. Somtimes one paper coms out an somtimes lots is comin out. I havn't figgered out the trik yet, even tho I go an look every time. I tried to get in there wift my paws but mom gets cranky when I do that. She sez, "Yu kin look, Musashi, but yu kan't tutch." Also our roommates do it too somtimes, but on different masheens. I like the nois they makes, like WHRRRR. I cud watch it all day.

Mom Explains:

Ink jet printer, by Hewlett Packard: the great American cat toy. Who knew? Neither of the pictures here are of Musashi, but the one on the printer looks like him and the one in the printer acts like him. So, apparently, he's not the only one.

No comments: