Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Attempt at Cookin

-->
Musashi Sez:

Wull, so on Fridae, I was thinkin about how Mom alwaes come home tired an she cooks her fuds, wift the saighin and gruntin, which I figger means, “Why not the fud cook itself fer Me? Huh!”

So I disiderayted to cook fer her. But that not go so gud. See, I not tall enugf to see into the pantree shalf wift her stuffs. An I not allowed to yooz the Stov, cuz it gots too much hots fer a littul gy lik me!!! An the toster oven livs on top of the erfidgiator, wher I kin not reaches it.

So this leevs me wift the nookleaytor/microwayv thin, which has a easy dial that I figger I kin werk, an also, cookin wift it nevr tayk more than one or two minits.

But then I has to figger out what I cooks wift it. An all Mom has got that I kin retch is in the vegetabbul basket. An it onlee got onions (which I am not allowed to tutch, cuz they is BAD fer kitteez!!!) an whit an orinje pertaytoes. But Mom alwaes peels pertaytoes wift the funnee peeler masheen which reqwire posabul thumz, which I has not got.

So I figgered, mebbe it wud be betterer if I jus do a extra amount of purrin wen Mom akshully cook fer herself, an mebbe the purrin will mak her feel like it not taykin quit so long.

Darn them thumz aneewae.

No comments: