Monday, September 27, 2010

Bak To Stuff about ME


Musashi Sez:

Wull, I has to admit jus how un-inspyrd I ben laytlee. I meen, of cors I loves mai mom (espeshullee her thums whut werk the can-opennr!!!), but ther gots to be mor to lif than that. So we goin to follr the advys of lotsa writrs, an I’m goin to writ about wut I lov eevn mor: ME.

So, fer instins, I offrs yu a play (lik drah-mr, on stayj, wift costoomz an props!) about MAI LIF. I got this jpg file frum mai Ont Lindr a whil bak, wen she toldid me about the Big Japaneez Premeer, which is lik the firstest run of the play.

It’s called MUSASHI, an the fellr on the rigt, all in blak, whu is whuppin the butt of the polkee-dottid kittee, is me. Obveeuslee, the actrz ar hoomin peeples, cuz the yoonion roolz in Japan ar still kinda strict about aminal actrz. (Parentlee, eevn the doggees whut play Orphn Annie'z doggee Sandy has to get speshul permishun. Huh.)

The plot is a little diffrint from mai akshul lif, cuz altho I wuz a ronin kittee fer a while in West Roxbury, befor the folks from Angell Memorial Hospital fyndid me, I din’t get into neerlee that manee sword figts as they shows in the play. But it do mayk pertee gud dramr.

Mom Says:

This is called taking liberties with the details in the interest of audience appeal.

Musashi Sez:

I don’t noe about liberty or peelin audiensiz, but they shur chanjd a lot of things. Lik mai mom doesn’t have neerlee so big a part, which is surprizin, but ther is this fellr they call a Show-Gun, an I don’t undrstan that AT ALL. But the royalteez keeps rollin in, so I not complayn.

2 comments:

PJS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJS said...

Well, clearly that fella must have a gun that he shows off a lot.