Saturday, June 28, 2014

Taykin Up a Instrument


Musashi Sez:

So I am still thinkin about havin a new myusical hobby. I wented on YouTube an saw peeples playin othr fun instruments like the TOOBA and the ukelelelele. There is eevn a band called Tubalele, an my mom's ol roommate Meredift (Oncle MeToo's mom) is in it. The ukelelelele is about mai size, but the TOOBA is way cooler.

I asksked Mom if I could have TOOBA lessons an she showed me how you blow into a brass instrument an it looked hard, which is too bad, but she said the neighbors will be okay wift me playin a different instrument. She recommended what she call "percushion" which is lik bongo drums an the xylophon. She said that I am very gud at fwapping things wift my paws, so now I just has to learn "ryhthym." Huh.

2 comments:

PJS said...

And cat gut was/is used for violin strings, so perhaps it's for the best that you decided against that instrument.

Susan Spilecki said...

Wull, darn, that can't be rigt. Whu desydid that? That jus rong!!!