Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mai Unegspektid Vaykayshun

-->
Musashi Sez:

Wull, I know that it has been a while since I writed a blog-post thing, but I was very busy halpin mom wift her stuffs and also nappin. Fer som reason, I naps more in the summertime, even tho there is a whole lot more ligt.

When we were celerbraytin Summer Solstice, Mom wantid to dance around with bells attached to our legs. She call this “Morris Dancing.” I looked up the histry of Morris the cat, and I not find any evidence that he putted bells on his legs and danced, so I said, “NO!”

Mom sighed and went bell-less, but when she was prancing around wift the sticks all by her lonesome, I thougtid it was so funny that I larfed and larfed: hnrf, hnrf, hnrf.

And of course, bezuse I have got the medals fer bravery in the face of Veterinarian Shots on mai collar, every time I larfed, my collar went Jingle. Jingle, jingle, jingle.

So Mom’s Morris dancing worked out despite us boft. Huh.

No comments: