Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Allerjeez, Runnin Praktis, an also Shrub Toozdae


Musashi Sez:

Wull, ferst I’d lik to point out that it ar 02/21/2012, an if yu wayts a few hors ther will be eevn mor of them 1s and os an 2s. But I not goin to, cuz by then I’ll be sleepin.

It hav been another bizzee week! Mom wuz bizzee scribbling an I wuz bizzee racin! verree fast! across the partmint! We has a noo roommayt, named Jayn, an she is pertee cool. She let me nap in mai chayr in her room when she doesn’t need to be typin.

Mom thogt she wuz sik this weekend, but now we thinks it wuz jus allerjeez, cuz she kept sneezing so hard I thogt her hed migt splode! But it din’t, so that’s OK.

Also, parintlee, todae is Shrub Toozdae, so she went ovr to skool fer pancayks fer dinnr, which mayk no sens to me. Pancayks is fer brekfist. Not that Mom evr mayk me them. (Altho, as she point out, I not mayk them fer her eethr, so fayr’s fayr.)

Mor importintlee, what has brekfist fud gots to do wift shrubs, an why they eets them fer dinnr?

Mom sez that holidaez are verree offin about turning stuffs upsid-down, and that why she goin to this skool in the ferts plays, cuz they liks doin the upsid-down thin.

Huh. Upsid-down. Next yu noe, she goin to be doin Yoger!

No comments: